Zanussi ZCV46250XA Electric Cooker 55cm Double Oven Stainless Steel BLEMISHED
This graded Zanussi ZCV46250XA 55cm Double Electric Cooker is brand new with heavy cosmetic blemishing. Please see images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Rated A/A for energy efficiency
- Main fan oven cooks food evenly on every shelf
- Ceramic hob heats up quickly and is easy to clean
- Special liners absorb grease to make cleaning easier
- Dimensions (cm) - H91.2 x W55 x D60.9
- Prepare every dish to perfection with this Zanussi electric cooker in stainless steel. You’ll find that it’s easier on your wallet as both the ovens have been rated A for energy efficiency. The main fan oven circulates heat evenly inside to cook everything thoroughly on each shelf, whether you’re preparing a tasty lasagne or delicious roast dinner. Thanks to the ceramic hob which heats up really quickly, you can start boiling the vegetables in no time too. You’ll have no trouble keeping the oven clean either, because the catalytic liners absorb grease and food stains.
- Control Panel Lock No
- Control Type Button / Dial
- Display Type LED
- Energy Rating A/A
- Fuel Type Electric
- Glass Lid No
- Timer Yes
- Timer Type Minute Minder
- Weight 56 Kg
- Power Requirements Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician
- Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) No
- Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Roof, Back and Sides
- Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
- Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
- Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Left
- Door Type Triple Glazed Window
- Energy Rating (Main Cavity) A
- Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes - Handle Not Included
- Interior Light (Main Cavity) Yes
- Main Cavity Capacity 77 Litres
- Main Cavity Position Bottom
- Main Cavity Size Large (65 litres and above)
- Main Cavity Type Electric Fan Oven
- Number of Cavities 2
- Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 1
- Number Of Ovens 2
- Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 2
- Removable Inner Door Glass Yes
- Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) No
- Top Element Only (Main Cavity) No
- Bottom Element Only (Second Cavity) No
- Catalytic Liners Position (Second Cavity) Roof, Back and Sides
- Cleaning Method (Second Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
- Defrost Feature (Second Cavity) No
- Door Hinge Position (Second Cavity) Bottom
- Energy Rating (Second Cavity) A
- Fan Assisted (Second Cavity) No
- Grill Type (Second Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
- Interior Light (Second Cavity) Yes
- Number Of Functions (Second Cavity) 2
- Number Of Shelves (Second Cavity) 1
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Second Cavity) Closed
- Second Cavity Capacity 39 Litres
- Second Cavity Position Top
- Second Cavity Size Medium (35 to 64 litres)
- Second Cavity Type Electric Conventional Oven / Grill
- Top and Bottom Element (Second Cavity) Yes
- Top Element Only (Second Cavity) No
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com