What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Zanussi ZCV66050WA Electric Cooker is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the side panels and top. Please See Images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Always enjoy mouth-watering results with this white electric cooker from Zanussi. Whatever you’re preparing, you’ll find it economical to run, as both its main and second ovens are rated A for energy efficiency. Because the main fan oven uses Thermaflow® technology to circulate hot air inside, food is thoroughly cooked on every shelf without flavours transferring between your dishes. And, when it comes to preparing the vegetables, the ceramic hob heats up in no time, so you can get cooking straightaway. Cleaning up afterwards is easy as well, thanks to the oven’s catalytic liners which absorb grease and food splatters.
- Rated A for energy efficiency
- Hot air moves around oven, so flavours don't transfer
- Ceramic hob heats up quickly and is easy to clean
- Special liners absorb grease to make cleaning easier
- Dimensions (H)91.2 x (W)60.0 x (D)60.9
- Control Panel Lock No
- Control Type Rotary
- Display Type None
- Energy Rating A/A
- Fuel Type Electric
- Glass Lid No
- Second Cavity Size Medium (35 to 64 litres)
- Second Cavity Type Electric Conventional Oven / Grill
- Timer No
- Weight 53.7 Kg
- Burner Power Range 1.2 to 1.7 KW
- Hob Surface Material Glass
- Hob Type Ceramic
- Number of Burner / Zone Sizes 2
- Number of Burners / Zones 4
- Residual Heat Indicator Yes
- Electrical Connection 1.12 KW
- Main Cavity Capacity 77 Litres
- Main Cavity Position Bottom
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Second Cavity) Closed
- Second Cavity Capacity 37 Litres
- Second Cavity Position Top
- Top and Bottom Element (Second Cavity) Yes
- Top Element Only (Second Cavity) No
- No cable supplied.
4022101D7W2 , 4020402D6