Zanussi ZNME36FW0 Fridge Freezer Frost Free White GRADED
This graded Zanussi ZNME36FW0 70:30 Freestanding Frost Free Fridge Freezer is brand new with slight blemishing to the side panels and front. Please see images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
The Bright Series 40 fridge-freezer with TwinTech® No Frost technology uses two separate independent cooling systems one for the freezer, one for the fridge. By ensuring optimal humidity in the fridge, it never needs defrosting.
- Large capacity food storage space
- Frost free
- Automatic defrost in fridge
- Super Cool function: Switch on Super Cooling before a trip to the supermarket and it will be ready on your return for storing chilled foods safely. The fridge automatically returns to the preset temperature - making life that little bit easier
- 1 full width salad drawer
- 2 full width door shelves including bottle shelf
- Removable egg tray
- 3 freezer drawers (including Maxi-box)
- Reversible door hinge: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Fridge capacity (gross): 275 litres
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 2010x595x650
- Dimensions SBS: xx
- Installation: Freestanding
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 2010
- Depth (mm): 650
- Width (mm): 595
- Wheels/feet: Adjustable feet, Wheels
- Energy Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 925 993 331
- Cord Length: 2.5
- Voltage: 220-240
- Gross volume Fridge/Freezer: 275/104
- DK_FF_NetVolume_capacity: 266/94
- Number of thermostats: 2
- Lamps, refrigerator: Top Panel. LED
- Lamps, freezer: None
- Number of drawers: 2 Full Width+1 Half Depth
- Flaps: No
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 313
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST-T
- Freezing Capacity (4-star Compartment) (EU2017/1369): 8
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 42
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org