Zanussi ZOA35675XK Single Oven Built In Electric Stainless Steel REFURBISHED
This refurbished Zanussi ZOA35675XK Built In Electric Single Oven is a customer return after 2 months. It has been serviced, cleaned and fully tested and it functions perfectly. There are light blemished dotted around. Please see imagesIncludes a full 12 Months Zanussi parts and labour warranty.
- Multifunctional oven - gives you more ways to cook
- 74 litre capacity - great for large households
- Set the oven to turn off when your food is ready
- Special liners absorb grease to make cleaning easier
- Designed to fit at eye level or under a worktop
Cook your favourite meals to perfection with this Zanussi built-in electric single oven. As it’s multifunctional, you’ll have plenty of cooking options to choose from – giving perfect results for a variety of recipes. Its 74 litre capacity makes it ideal for preparing meals in larger households too. You’ll never need to worry about over-cooking anything either, as you can set the electronic programmable timer to turn the oven off once your food is ready. It also has catalytic liners inside which absorb grease and food splatters, so it’ll just need wiping clean when you’ve finished cooking. This oven has also been designed to fit at eye level or under a worktop.
- Dimensions (H)58.9 x (W)59.4 x (D)56.8
- Brand Zanussi
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Category Electric Single Ovens
- SKU ZOA35675XK_SS
- Dimensions With Packaging (H)65.4 x (W)63.5 x (D)67 cm
- Number of Cavities 1
- Number Of Ovens 1
- Weight With Packaging 34.5 Kg
- Timer Yes
- Timer Type Electronic Programmable Timer
- Door Type Double Glazed Door
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes - Handle Not Included
- Removable Inner Door Glass No
- Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop Yes
- Main Cavity Size Large
- Control Type Dial / Buttons
- Main Cavity Type Multifunctional
- Weight 33.1 Kg
- Display Type LED
- Main Cavity Capacity 74 Litres
- Energy Rating (Main Cavity) A
- Fuel Type Electric
- Control Panel Lock Yes
- Fits In Eye Level Cabinet Yes
- Energy Rating A
- Programmable Timer Yes
- How Well Does It Perform?
- Energy Consumption Conventional (Main Cavity) 0.93 Kwh
- Energy Consumption Fan (Main Cavity) 0.9 Kwh
- Features We Love
- Multiplus Oven Yes
- XXL Oven Yes
- XXL Tray Yes
- Power Requirements Needs wiring by electrically trained engineer
- Electrical Connection 2.78 KW
- Fuse Rating 13 amps
- Main Cavity Position Centre
- Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
- Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Roof, Back And Sides
- Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Left
- Interior Light (Main Cavity) Yes
- Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 6
- Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 5
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity) Closed
- Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
- Grill Type (Main Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
- Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) No
- Top Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) No
- Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com