What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Zanussi ZOHNX3X1 Built In Single Electric Oven is brand new and perfect with slight blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Quick heating and even cooking
The Series 20 FanCook Oven circulates hot air heat with its fan and ring element. Air is continuously moved around in the oven cavity, to make sure that dishes can be cooked on different level at the same time
Evenly cooked results, on any level
Get perfectly even oven results with Multilevel cooking. An additional heating ring promises even cooking across all three levels. Which is great for cooking more favourite dishes at the same time.
Touch to time every meal / Perfectly timed meals with LED display / Time taken care of
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
Convection oven, for Even Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you'll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
Cook more at once with XL baking tray
An XL baking tray welcomes bigger dishes. Cook more at the same time for friends and family, and feel reassured it will all be ready at once.
Anti-fingerprint coating, for hassle-free cleaning
Make greasy marks on the oven a thing of the past with anti-fingerprint coating. Your oven's stainless steel will always look it's best, with no need to wipe or polish.
- Economy variable grill
- Top heat
- Fan controlled defrosting
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Clean 'n' clear enamel interior
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- 'A' energy class
- 1 year warranty for peace of mind
Dimensions (mm): H589 x W594 x D568