Zanussi ZOPNX6X2 Electric Oven Built In Self Clean Single Stainless Steel
This graded Zanussi ZOPNX6X2 Built In SelfClean Single Electric Oven is brand new and perfect with slightly tatty packaging.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Pyrolytic cleaning: Cleans the whole oven saving you time and effort.
- Economy variable grill
- Top heat : The top element can be used on its own to finish and brown food.
- Bottom heat: Bottom heating for warming and reheating
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Oven features:
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Thermal grilling: Alternates between grill and fan for the perfect 'spit-roast' effect with out the need for turning.
- Pizza cooking
- Self-Cleaning?: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 45
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 589x594x568
- Dimensions: 600x560x550
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 3490
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 949 498 108
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 240
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com