Zanussi ZWF143A2DG Washing Machine10kg 1400rpm White GRADED
This graded Zanussi ZWF143A2DG 10kg 1400rpm Washing Machine is brand new. It has cosmetic blemishing to the side panels. Please See Images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
The washing machine's AutoAdjust sensors are able to understand how much laundry is inside the drum, and will tailor water usage and energy settings to match. So there's no compromise on results, regardless of the size or weight of the load.
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Delay start option - set the machine to start when it suits you
- Child lock
- Feet: 4 adj feet
- Anti-flood protection
- Washing programs: ON/OFF, Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, Denim, Sport Wear, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Dark Clothes, CleanBoost, 14min Refresh, 30min Rapid, 60m EasyWash
- Drum volume: 68
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x600x660
- Depth max, mm: 578
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 254_UK_NL
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 919 208
- Water cotton 60: 57
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: XXL Dark Grey
- Det. dispenser compartments no: LONG 3
- Program list: ON/OFF, Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, Denim, Sport Wear, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Dark Clothes, CleanBoost, 14min Refresh, 30min Rapid, 60m EasyWash
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): C
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 68
- The energy consumption of the eco programme in kWH per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 0.68
- Full load capacity, kg WashCapacity: 10
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1351
- Residual humidity, %: 52
- Noise Level: 76
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:50
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org