COVID-19: Please be aware that our installers will not be able to visit your home if a resident;
- has any of the Covid-19 symptoms
- is self-isolating or has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Before booking one of our installation options make sure you are comfortable for our installers to spend time in your property. You should make provisions to vacate the working area for the duration of the installation.
The safety of all our staff and customers is our main aim at all times.
Can you install in my location?
Our installers only cover certain areas of the UK. We cannot physically install in some locations.
Here is a list of postcodes that we are unable to install in:
- AB, KA27-28, PA30-PA80, PH10-PH50, PO30-41, HS, IV, KW, ZE, BT, GY, JE, IM, TR
Here is a list of postcodes that we only partially cover:
- DD, DG, KA, LD, LL, LN, PA, PE, PL, SA, SY , TQ
If you live in an area we only partially cover, please contact us using the chat window on the lower right of this page or call us on 08082 811028 (Freephone) and we'll let you know if we can install at your location or not.
What else do I need to consider before choosing delivery and installation?
- Is the delivery person able to easily access your property?
- Is the route free of obstructions and lengthy staircases? In the event of anything other than a ground floor delivery a lift should be available.
- There should be enough space to park the van (including any required parking permits) for the installation period.
- Is the item a straight forward installation? – Our installers can only install to existing suitable connections. We cannot modify power supplies or make structural changes to walls or cabinets.
- If you have any pets, it's helpful to have them kept away while your product is being installed.
- If you've ordered our removal of old appliance option, please make sure it is ready for removal on the day of the installation. For instance, all foodstuff removed from fridges and freezers
- Our delivery timescales may increase if you opt for an installation service - please allow an extra 3-5 days depending on your location.
Our team will give you a call to confirm the delivery, they'll run through this with you again.
How long will the connection take?
That depends on what we're connecting and how well you've prepared the space. Our installers will be able to give you a better idea on the day of delivery.
If the installer cannot connect for any reason, will I get a refund?
Yes. As long as the reason is identified before the installation occurs. We do recommend you check all connections, door sizing and pipework prior to booking one of our installation options.
Will you alter my worktop, kitchen unit door panel or kitchen unit?
No, sorry we cannot make cabinetry alterations. We can only install within suitable units and to existing suitable connections.
If an installation of an electric hob is booked then they require a minimum of 650mm distance from a cooker hood.
Kitchen unit door panels can be reused but only if in a suitable condition and with compatible hinge housing.
Will the technician have the required hoses or cables to connect?
Yes, for standard connections.
LPG or Gas Appliance?
We do NOT currently install ANY gas appliance. You should arrange your own installation using a professional gas-safe registered installer.
If you have any further questions please ask one of our Chat representatives to the lower right hand side of this page.