What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG ABK818E6NC Fully Integrated Tall No Frost Freezer is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the casing, particularly to the rear bottom and top corners. Please see images for an example.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
No Frost prevents ice from building up the freezer. Performance is never compromised and your food is preserved better than ever.
Child-proof control panel protection: To ensure that the appliance cannot be switched off accidentally, the on/off button has to be depressed continuously for several second before being activated.
Frostmatic fast freeze function: The Frostmatic function is ideal when putting fresh food in the freezer. The push button control freezes the food faster preserving the flavour, nutritional value and colour of food.
Precision freezing system: The precision freezing system distributes air throughout the freezer ensuring an even temperature is maintained for a perfect freezing result in every drawer
Audible and visable high temperature warning signal: An audible warning signal alerts you if the door has been left open or the internal temperature rises above safe storage level.
Door open warning alarm
216 litres gross capacity
204 litres net capacity
2 fold-down freezer compartments
5 Full Width transparent freezer drawers
Reversible doors: Reversible door hinge gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
Door on door installation: Cupboard door can be mounted directly onto the appliance door, to give that integrated look.
Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1769x556x549
Installation: BI DoD
Height (mm): 1769
Width (mm): 556
Depth (mm): 549
Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Product number (PNC): 922 784 049
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- Gross Capacity Freezer: 216
- Number of drawers: 5 Full Width
- Flaps: 2, Transparent Plastic
- Lamps, freezer: None
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Class: E
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 233
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST-T
- Freezing Capacity: 16.5
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 39
- Capacities, Net capacity, l (frozen compartment) / Net Capacity freezer, l: 204
- Door Colour: White
7021005A4, 7020707D3 , 7032108A5 , 7000609C4