What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG BES351010M Single Oven is brand new with slight blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Add steam for crispier baking
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam button in this SteamBake oven adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden colour and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies - your roasted chicken, grilled spare ribs and lasagna will get equally delicious and even cooking results
Cooked evenly everywhere
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
Cook more at the same time and still get a perfect result
The additional heating ring in our oven ensures your dishes are evenly cooked – even when loaded with up to three trays – for corner to corner deliciousness. Sure to make each portion as perfect as the last.
- Stainless steel fascia
- Retractable rotary controls
- White LEDs
- Anti-fingerprint coating to prevent unsightly finger marks
- Check on the progress of your dish using the timer display. It gives you an ata-glance overview of the status of the cooking process.
- Insert oven trays smoothly into the racks
- 71 litre oven capacity
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door
- Fan controlled defrosting
- LED digital display
- Conventional cooking
- Base heat finishing
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD) : 594x595x567
- Required fuse: 16A