What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG BPE948730M Built in Single Oven Pyrolytic is brand new with blemishing to the enamel trim and casing. Please see images.
Includes A Full 12 Months AEG Parts and Labour Warranty.
This AEG BPE948730M single oven is built with grade A stainless steel and features a pyrolytic cleaning system. It ensures thorough, hassle-free cleaning with no scrubbing or harsh chemicals. Its smart technology and intuitive user interface makes it an easy appliance to use.
- 59.4 x 59.5 x 56.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Main oven capacity: 71 litres
- Capacity: 71 litres
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Oven type: Multifunction
Technical specifications for AEG BPE948730M Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
- Type Built-in single oven
- Fuel type Electric
- Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse
- Power supply 16 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)
- Timer type Minute minder
- Cooking functions 17 oven functions, including:
- - Au Gratin
- - Bottom heat
- - Bread baking
- - Conventional/Traditional cooking
- - Defrost
- - Dough proving
- - Drying
- - Frozen foods
- - Grilling
- - Keep warm
- - Moist fan baking
- - Pizza setting
- - Plate warming
- - Preserving
- - Slow Cooking
- - True fan cooking
- - Turbo grilling
- Display type LCD display
- Control type - Touch control
- - Dials
- Oven type Multifunctional
- Energy rating A++
- Energy consumption 0.52 kWh
- Number of cavities 1
- Capacity 77 litres
- Usable volume 71 litres
- Size Large
- Viewing window Quadruple-glazed
- Shelves - 2 shelves
- - 5 shelf positions
- Door opening style Drop down
- Interior light Yes
- Type of cleaning Pyrolytic
- Cool touch door Yes
- Safety features - Child lock
- - Auto switch off
- Other features Telescopic runners
- Grill type Integrated
- Colour Stainless steel & black
- Box contents AEG BPE948730M Electric Oven
- Dimensions 594 x 595 x 567 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 590 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 37.5 kg