What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG BPK748380B Built In Single Electric Oven Pyrolytic Black is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the casing and trim. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 month parts and labour warranty.
This high-tech single oven from AEG makes cooking a breeze. It has a large 77 litre capacity and is multifunctional, giving you lots of different programmes to suit a variety of dishes. This model also comes with a sensor probe, which you can insert into foods like beef and lamb. It will then alert you when your meat has reached the ideal temperature, so it’ll always be cooked to perfection. You can even control the oven using the My AEG app, meaning you won’t have to move from the sofa if you want to turn it off. And because the pyrolytic function turns grease and food splatters to ash, it’s really easy to clean too.
- Control Panel Lock
- Control Type
- Touch Control
- Display Type
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included
- Number of Cavities
- Number Of Ovens
- Programmable Timer
- My AEG App Compatible
- Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
- Electrical Connection
- 3.5 KW
- Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop
- Fits In Eye Level Cabinet
- Fits Under Worktop - Has Feet
- Fuse Rating
- 16 amps
- Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity)
- Cleaning Method (Main Cavity)
- Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
- Defrost Feature (Main Cavity)
- Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity)
- Door Type
- Quadruple Glazed Window
- Fan Assisted (Main Cavity)
- Grill Type (Main Cavity)
- Full Width Electric Grill
- Interior Light (Main Cavity)
- Main Cavity Capacity
- 77 Litres
- Main Cavity Position
- Main Cavity Size
- Large (65 litres and above)
- Main Cavity Type
- Number Of Functions (Main Cavity)
- Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity)
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity)
- Removable Inner Door Glass
- Electric Single Ovens
- Country Of Origin
- (H)59.4 x (W)59.5 x (D)56.7
- Dimensions With Packaging
- (H)67 x (W)63.5 x (D)67 cm
- 36 Kg
- Weight With Packaging
- 37 Kg