What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG BPS355020M Built in Single Electric Oven brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to the casing, control panel and inner and outer trim. Please see images as an example.
Includes a full AEG 12 month parts and labour warranty.
Take your recipes to the next level with this superb 71 litre single oven from AEG. Because this is a multifunctional model, you’ll be able to bake a homemade pizza, roast a succulent joint of meat, defrost fish and much more. The oven uses a clever Hot Air system that circulates heat evenly throughout the cavity, so you can be assured that every portion will be perfectly cooked. And if you enjoy making fresh loaves of bread, the SteamBake function creates a humid atmosphere with steam followed by dry heat, for a fluffier rise and crispy, golden crust. Powerful pyrolytic cleaning keeps your oven in excellent condition too, by burning away any leftover grease for you to easily wipe away.
Never clean your oven again
Thanks to AEG’s Pyrolytic function, cleaning your oven is easier than ever. When you’ve finished making the dinner, just select the cleaning option from the menu. It’ll secure the door and turn the temperature up to 500°C, so any grease will burn and turn into ash. Then, because all it’ll need is a quick wipe down, you’ll spend less time scrubbing and more doing the things you love.
Locks in moisture for the perfect bake
Enjoy irresistibly crusty loaves and fluffy cupcakes thanks to AEG’s SteamBake™ function. All you have to do is add water into the bottom of the oven, and select the programme. This will turn it into steam and create a humid environment inside the cavity. Because the steam locks moisture into your food and encourages dough to rise, breads and cakes are full of flavour and utterly delicious every time.
Perfectly cooked dishes every time
AEG’s SurroundCook creates evenly cooked dishes, always. By circulating hot air around the cavity, heat hits your food equally from all angles. So, if you’ve prepared a tasty homemade lasagne, it’s guaranteed to leave the oven perfectly cooked, satisfyingly crispy, and nothing but delicious through and through.
More ways to cook
AEG’s multifunctional ovens provide plenty of different ways to cook, equipping you with the tools you’ll need to cater for any occasion. Whatever you’re in the mood for, there’ll be a programme to suit your chosen dish. So, whether you’re roasting a chicken, grilling a tasty salmon fillet, or baking a batch of fluffy muffins, you’re always guaranteed to get the most delicious results.
Easily see how much time is left
The handy timer display lets you easily keep tabs on your dishes. The clear screen will not only show you how long your meal has left to cook, but it’ll alert you when it’s time to serve up too. This means you’ll never overcook your food, and you’re promised perfect results every time.
- Dimensions (H)59.4 x (W)59.5 x (D)56.7
- Control Panel Lock No
- Control Type Rotary
- Display Type LCD
- Energy Rating A+
- Fuel Type Electric
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes - Handle Not Included
- Hot Air Yes
- Integrated appliance Yes
- Number of Cavities 1
- Number Of Ovens 1
- Programmable Timer Yes
- Timer Yes
- Timer Type Electronic Programmable Timer
- No cable supplied.