What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG BSK999330T Built in Single AutoSense Electric Steam Oven is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
The 9000 CookView® Oven is a Wi-Fi connected oven with an internal camera. The lens permits a view into the oven, wirelessly linked to the My AEG Kitchen app. Use your smartphone to master and monitor every dish, making live adjustments to the temperature and cooking time. From anywhere.
- 70 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- Inclined FloodLight™ focuses 100% on the food : Specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food.
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Steam
- Temperature range: 30°C - 230°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 70
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 53
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions: 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Matt Black
- Total electricity loading, W: 3500
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A++
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.99
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 188 370
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel; Stainless steel fan cover
- Voltage: 240
- Water Tank Capacity: 950 ml
4021012C4 , 4031502D3