AEG DCB331010M Double Oven Built In Stainless Steel GRADED
This graded AEG DCB331010M Double Built In Oven is brand new with light cosmetic blemishing to the trim and casing. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Dimensions H88.8cm x W59.4cm x D54.8cm
- Number Of Ovens 2
- Weight With Packaging 55.9 Kg
- Door Type Double Glazed Door
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes - Handle Not Included
- Removable Inner Door Glass Yes
- Mastery Range Yes
- Weight 50.5 Kg
- Control Panel Lock No
- Fits In Eye Level Cabinet
- Power Requirements Needs Hard Wiring By Electrically Trained Engineer
- Electrical Connection 4.1 KW
- Fuse Rating 30 amps
- Main Cavity
- Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
- Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Roof, Back and Sides
- Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Bottom
- Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 2
- Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 1
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity) Closed
- Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
- Grill Type (Main Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
- Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
- Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) No
- Top Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Second Cavity
- Cleaning Method (Second Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
- Catalytic Liners Position (Second Cavity) Roof, Back and Sides
- Door Hinge Position (Second Cavity) Bottom
- Interior Light (Second Cavity) Yes
- Number Of Functions (Second Cavity) 5
- Number Of Shelves (Second Cavity) 1
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Second Cavity) Closed
- Defrost Feature (Second Cavity) No
- Grill Type (Second Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
- Fan Assisted (Second Cavity) No
- Top and Bottom Element (Second Cavity) Yes
- Top Element Only (Second Cavity) No
- Bottom Element Only (Second Cavity) No
4020604E2W2 , 0002405E6, 9030808C7
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com