What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG L7FEC946U Washing Machine is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the side panels and lid. Please See Images for an example.
Includes a full AEG 12 month parts and labour warranty.
- Large LCD display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1400 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Water cotton 60: 0
- Drum volume: 69
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing Capacity, Kg: 9
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 847x597x631
- Depth max, mm: 660
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (cm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected load (W): 2200
- Voltage (V): 230-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 49
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1351
- Residual humidity, %: 53
- Noise Level: 75
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:40
- Product number (PNC): 914 550 563
- Cord Length (m): 1620
- Porthole Type: P1S + Turbine
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + WoolCare Ariel/Lenor
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 4
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool\Silk, Steam, MyMix 69min, 20min 3Kg, OutDoor, Anti-Allergy Vapour
- Series: 7000 Series
- Connectivity: No
- EnergyConsRatedCapUK: 0.82