AEG LF8E8436BI Washing Machine Integrated PowerCare 8kg 1400rpm in White GRADE A
This graded AEG LF8E8436BI Washing Machine is brand new with light cosmetic blemishing. Please See Images as an example.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Time save option: Reduce wash cycle times by up to 60% with Time Saver. Perfect for lightly soiled clothes that you need in a hurry.
- Aqua Control: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect water leakage.
- Child safety lock: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors can not be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- Outdoor sports programme: A special sport programme for heavily soiled clothes.
- Washing Capacity (Kg): 8
- Max Spin Speed (rpm): 1400
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Drum Volume (L): 52
- Drawer Compartments: 3
- Connectivity: No
- Eco 40-60 Programme Duration (Hours & Minutes): 3:20
- Inlet Hose Length (cm): 150
- Outlet Hose Length (cm): 145
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 819x596x540
- Depth Max (mm): 553
- Cord Length (m): 1.62
- Plug or Hardwired: UK Moulded Plug
- Total Electricity Loading (W): 2100
- Wheels/Feet: 4 adj feet
- Voltage (V): 230-240
- Required Fuse (A): 13
- Remaining Moisture (%): 53.9
- Energy Rating: A
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Spin Energy Rating: B
- Energy Consumption per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (kWh): 47
- Noise (dB): 68
- Product Number (PNC): 914 580 409
- Program List: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, OKOPower, Steam, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Hygiene, Duvet, 20min 3Kg, Sport, Denim, Wool\Silk
- Woolmark: Woolmark Green + WoolCare Ariel/Lenor
- Series: 8000
- Push Button Functions: On/off, Temp Selection, Spin Selection, Prewash, Stain, Extra Rinse, Soft Plus, Plus Steam, Delayed Start, Time Saving, Start/Pause
- Indicators: Prewash, Stain, Extra rinse, Soft Plus, Plus steam, Start/Pause
- Drum Material: Stainless Steel
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels.
If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082
811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component, damaged or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use. Please see product images on the relevant product page for examples of potential cosmetic damages.
All of our refurbished items come with a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the item description. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases will be a vast saving over its normal sales price.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may be a good purchase for you. If you have any question please press our online chat button, call us free phone 0808 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com