What is a refurbished item?
A refurbished item is a product that has been restored to full working order.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component, damaged or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use. Please see product images on the relevant product page for examples of potential cosmetic damages.
All of our refurbished items come with a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the item description. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases will be a vast saving over its normal sales price.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may be a good purchase for you. If you have any question please press our online chat button, call us free phone 0808 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This refurbished AEG RKB738E3MX Larder Fridge is a customer return after 3 weeks. It has been fully serviced, tested and cleaned ready for sale and it has cosmetic blemishing to the side panels and front. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
|AdWords Custom Label 0||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
- Coolmatic: Quickly chills fresh foods, preserving flavour, colour and nutritional value. Ideal when large quantities of fresh food are placed into the fridge, great for part food and drinks. The Coolmatic function switches itself off automatically after a set period and the refrigerator compartment returns to the pre-set temperature.
- 404 litre gross fridge capacity
- 358 litre net fridge capacity
- Auto fridge defrost: The refrigerator defrosts itself automatically, saving you the chore of doing it yourself - and it's energy efficient too.
- Precision cooling system: The precision cooling system distributes cold air throughout the fridge ensuring an even temperature is maintained for perfect cooling on every shelf.
- Reversible door: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1860x595x650
- Dimensions: Not applicable
- Installation: Freestanding
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 1860
- Width (mm): 595
- Depth (mm): 650
- Wheels/feet: Adjustable feet
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 923 421 219
- Cord Length: 2.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- DK_RE_GrossNet_capacity: 404/358
- Gross capacity chill zone: 0
- Gross capacity star compartment: 0
- Lamps, refrigerator: Side, Top Panel. LED
- Equipment Zero: No
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Class: E
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 121
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST-T
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 40
- Door Colour: Stainless Steel with Antifingerprint