What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG SKK818E9ZC Tall Fully Integrated MultiFlow Fridge is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Child-proof control panel protection: To ensure that the appliance cannot be switched off accidentally, the on/off button has to be depressed continuously for several second before being activated.
- Coolmatic: Quickly chills fresh foods, preserving flavour, colour and nutritional value. Ideal when large quantities of fresh food are placed into the fridge, great for part food and drinks. The Coolmatic function switches itself off automatically after a set period and the refrigerator compartment returns to the pre-set temperature.
- Door open indicator
- 212 litre gross fridge capacity
- 200 litre net fridge capacity
- Auto fridge defrost: The refrigerator defrosts itself automatically, saving you the chore of doing it yourself - and it's energy efficient too.
- Dynamic air technology: Dynamic air technology is an advanced cooling system which maintains precise, even temperature distribution throughout the refrigerator cabinet. This ensures your food stays fresh at every level and minimises transfer of food odours.
- Precision cooling system: The precision cooling system distributes cold air throughout the fridge ensuring an even temperature is maintained for perfect cooling on every shelf.
- Full width covered dairy compartment
- Door shelves
- Half width sliding door shelf
- Air purifier: The air purifier system purifies the air that has been passed throughout the fridge and removed odours so they are not transported around the fridge.
- Hinge type: Fixed door on door: A cupboard door, matching your kitchen units, can be mounted directly onto the appliance door, to give that integrated look.
- Reversible door: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1769x556x549
- Dimensions: 1780x560x550
- Installation: BI DoD
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 1769
- Width (mm): 556
- Depth (mm): 549
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 923 586 027
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- DK_RE_GrossNet_capacity: 212/200
- Gross capacity chill zone: 86
- Gross capacity star compartment: 0
- Lamps, refrigerator: 1, Internal. LED, With rise-on effect
- Equipment Zero: 3, Full transparent plastic
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): E
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 148
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 37
- Compartment Volume (Chill) (EU2017/1369): 75
- Door Colour: White