AEG SKS818E9ZC Larder Fridge Fully Integrated Fixed Door BLEMISHED
This graded AEG SKS818E9ZC Fully Integrated Larder Fridge is brand new with heavy cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Child-proof control panel protection: To ensure that the appliance cannot be switched off accidentally, the on/off button has to be depressed continuously for several second before being activated.
- Coolmatic: Quickly chills fresh foods, preserving flavour, colour and nutritional value. Ideal when large quantities of fresh food are placed into the fridge, great for part food and drinks. The Coolmatic function switches itself off automatically after a set period and the refrigerator compartment returns to the pre-set temperature.
- Door open indicator
- 212 litre gross fridge capacity
- 200 litre net fridge capacity
- Auto fridge defrost: The refrigerator defrosts itself automatically, saving you the chore of doing it yourself - and it's energy efficient too.
- Dynamic air technology: Dynamic air technology is an advanced cooling system which maintains precise, even temperature distribution throughout the refrigerator cabinet. This ensures your food stays fresh at every level and minimises transfer of food odours.
- Precision cooling system: The precision cooling system distributes cold air throughout the fridge ensuring an even temperature is maintained for perfect cooling on every shelf.
- LongFresh zone: LongFresh zone with temperature close to zero degrees keep food fresh for three times longer
- Full width covered dairy compartment
- Half width sliding door shelf
- Air purifier: The air purifier system purifies the air that has been passed throughout the fridge and removed odours so they are not transported around the fridge.
- Hinge type: Fixed door on door: A cupboard door, matching your kitchen units, can be mounted directly onto the appliance door, to give that integrated look.
- Reversible door: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1769x556x549
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 1780x560x550
- Installation: BI DoD
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 1769
- Width (mm): 556
- Depth (mm): 549
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 923 586 028
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- DK_RE_GrossNet_capacity: 212/200
- Gross capacity chill zone: 86
- Gross capacity star compartment: 0
- Lamps, refrigerator: 1, Internal. LED, With rise-on effect
- Equipment Zero: 3, Full transparent plastic
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Class: E
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 148
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 37
- Compartment Volume (Chill) (EU2017/1369): 75
- Door Colour: White
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org