What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Bertazzoni P784ICHNE Induction Hob is brand new with slight blemishing to the surface. Please see images.
Includes a full Bertazzoni 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Bertazzoni P784ICHNE 78cm Black 4 Zone Induction Hob with Integrated Central Extractor
The Modern Series 78 cm induction hob with integrated ventilation and is finished in black ceramic glass. Choose from 9 power levels with boosters on all zones for even faster cooking and two bridge zones to make cooking even more flexible. Touch controls make it intuitive to use.
The quiet six speed hood offers maximum 720m3h airflow and is very energy efficient, rated A+++.
- High speed from 3 to 6 induction cooking zone configurations
- Immediate heat up and cool down
- 60% faster time to boil than regular electric ceramic glass hobs
- Intuitive LED display user interface and child safety lock
- Bridge function on top models
- Available models with integrated hoods
The Modern Series offers a rich and sophisticated style that is both current and timeless. The clean lines of the machines are maintained through touch controls, revealing an unparalleled vision for seamless integration. Discover more about this induction cooktop with integrated hood.
- Size - 78 cm
- Number of induction zones - 4 - 180x220 mm
- Worktop type - induction
- Worktop design - ceramic glass bevelled
- Worktop controls - touch controls
- Timer - yes
- Power levels - 9
- Safety Induction Cooktop
- child lock residual heat indicator automatic switch off pot detection
- Induction bridge zones - 2 flexi
- Induction front right - 2,1 kW (booster 3 kW)
- Induction front left - 2,1 kW (booster 3 kW)
- Induction back right - 1,6 kW (booster 1,85 kW)
- Induction back left - 1,6 kW (booster 1,85 kW)
- Energy class - A+++
- Voltage and frequency - 220/240 V - 50/60 Hz
- Absorbed power (W) - 7,4 kW
Width (mm) 780
Height (mm) 57
Depth (mm) 520