Bosch MBS533BS0B Double Oven Electric Built in Stainless Steel GRADED
This graded Bosch MBS533BS0B Built in Double Electric Oven is new with light blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Bosch 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- 88.8 x 59.4 x 55 cm (H x W x D)
- Main oven capacity: 71 litres
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Type Built-in double oven
- Fuel type Electric
- Timer type Programmable
- Cooking functions 8 oven functions, including:
- - 3D hotair
- - Conventional top and bottom heat x 2
- - Hotair grilling
- - Full width variable grill
- - Hotair gentle
- - Large-area grill
- - Small-area grill
- Display type LED display
- Control type - Touch control
- - Retractable dials
- - Dials
- Oven type - Main: multifunction
- - Second: conventional
- Energy rating - Main: A
- - Second: B
- Energy consumption 1.02 / 0.81 kWh
- Number of cavities 2
- Capacity - Main: 71 litres
- - Second: 34 litres
- Usable volume - Main: 71 litres
- - Second: 34 litres
- Size - Main: large
- - Second: small
- Viewing window - Main: yes
- - Second: yes
- Shelves - Main oven: 5 shelves
- - Second oven: 3 shelves
- Door opening style - Main: Drop down
- - Second: Drop down
- Interior light - Main: Yes
- - Second: Yes
- Type of cleaning Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
- Safety features Control panel lock
- Grill type Integrated
- Grill features - Full-width
- - Variable
- Electrical installation
- Power supply 32 Amps (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)
- Electrical power rating 5.9 kW
- Colour Stainless steel
- Box contents - Bosch Serie 4 MBS533BS0B Electric Double Oven
- - Combination grid x 2
- - Universal pan
- - Slim size universal pan x 2
- Dimensions 888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 881 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 975 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 52.22 kg
- Boxed weight 53.85 kg
- Manufacturer's guarantee 2 years
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com