What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Franke Kitchen Tap is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the surface and the lever is slightly out of line but this doesn't effect performance. Please see images for an example of the condition.
• Quarter turn operation
• Suitable for low pressure
• Hot flow rate at 0.3 bar: 3.6L/min
• WRAS approved
5 year manufacturer's warranty for working parts, 1 year for tap finish (T&Cs apply)
Premium quality kitchen fitting Sleek, modern design Decor Steel finish. This high quality kitchen mixer tap is perfect for adding a modern touch to any kitchen. Made from premium quality materials and finished in Decor Steel, it is sure to last for years to come. You can trust the product to be safe and reliable.
The tap is one of the most commonly and constantly used items in the kitchen, so Franke understand how vital it is to create products with longevity, practicality, functionality and style in mind. With its contemporary geometric design, the Franke Bern kitchen mixer tap provides the perfect focal point for any kitchen, with an attractive decor steel finish to complement the brass construction. As well as the easily identifiable, simple to use twin lever statement handles, the Franke Bern kitchen tap features a swivelling, uniquely styled L shaped spout.
• Brass construction with decor steel finish
• Modern twin lever kitchen tap
• Swivelling L shaped spout
• Intuitive, easy to use operation
• Easily identifiable hot/cold statement handles with easy to grip paddle shape
• Perlator mixes air into the water for a champagne-like flow
• Deck mounted installation with 15mm compression connection
• 1/2” ceramic disc valves
• WRAS approved
• 5 year warranty for working parts
0012104H12, 002104H12, 2032404L6,, 0021505H12 , 0031505H12 , 2020909L4, 2002006L8