What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Lec PE1607C Pharmacy Fridge is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the left and lower front panel. Please see images.
Includes a full commercial Lec 12 month parts and labour warranty
- Dimensions 685 x 910 x 1688
- Weight 106kg
- Gross Capacity (Litres) 477 Litres
- Net Capacity (Litres) 393 Litres
- Unit External Width (mm) 685mm
- Unit External Depth (mm) 910mm
- Unit External Height (mm) 1688mm
- Product Weight (kg) 106kg
- Packed Width (mm) 785mm
- Packed Depth (mm) 995mm
- Packed Height (mm) 995mm
- Packed Weight (kg) 127kg
- Country Of Origin UK
- Internal Dimensions (mm) (WxHxD) 590 x 670 x 1170
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Colour White/Green
- External Finish Painted Steel
- Internal Finish HIPS*
- Type Of Plastic SRL800 (HIPS/ABS Mix)
- Door Finish PVC / Glass
- Door Type Glass
- Door Style Hinged Right Hand Only (Not Reversible)
- Door Liner Flat
- Door Open Depth (mm) 1550mm
- Replacement Door Seal Yes
- Open Door Sensor Yes
- Lock Yes
- Adjustable feet Castors
- Temperature Display On Panel Yes
- Temperature Alarm Yes
- Remote Alarm Contracts No
- Audible Alarms Yes
- Visual Alarms Yes
- Number Of Shelves 5
- Number Of Shelf Positions 30
- Shelf Size (mm) (WxDxH) 536 x 6 x 609
- Shelf Material Polythene Coated Wire
- Interior Light Yes
- Light Type LED
- Light Activation Door Switch / Controller
- Fan Yes
- Spark Free No
- Defrost Setting Auto
- Controller Type Digital, External
- Ambient Temperature Range 10°C to +32°C
- Refrigerant Type R600a
- CFC Free Yes
- HFC Free Yes
- HCFC Free Yes
- Ammonia Free Yes
- UK 3 Pin Plug Yes
- Optional Plug Types Available Yes
- Voltage Supply 230V
- Insulation Thickness 40mm
- Insulation Type High Density Polyurothane Foam
- Blowing Agent Cyclopentane
- Anti Microbial Handle No
- Wall Brackets No
- Optional Drawer System No
- Optional Digital Lock No
- Other Door Option Solid PE1607C 444441796