What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This refurbished Lec PG1607C Large Glass Door Pharmacy, Medical Fridge in White is a customer return. It has been serviced, cleaned and fully tested and it functions perfectly. The door drops slightly and the lock isn't finctional. There are also marks to the side panels and front. Please see images.
Includes a full commercial Lec 12 month parts and labour warranty
- Model PG1607
- Pharmacy Refrigerator (444L) are as follows:
- External dimensions (WxHxD): 685 x 1688 x 910mm
- Product Type PG1607 Pharmaceutical Refrigerator
- Glass door with internal illumination, operated from the external control panel.
- The neat, integral digital control panel on the outside of the fridge is easy to use and makes checking the internal temperature straight forward
- All pharmacy fridges have fans delivering optimum temperature stability and a faster temperature recovery after door openings
- Automatic defrost ensures more efficient cooling
- Complete with door locks and two keys
- Temperature alarm which sounds if the temperature deviates from the set parameters for more than 15 minutes
- Auxiliary output gives the user the option of connecting support systems such as mains failure alarm signal
- Reversable doors
- Adjustable feet
- Removable shelves
- Low energy consumption
- CFC and HFC free
- Voltage Supply: 230V/50Hz
- UK 3 Pin Plug