Samsung LH55WMHPTWC/EN 55” Flip Interactive Display GRADE B WALL MOUNT
This graded Samsung LH55WMHPTWC/EN 55” Flip Interactive Display is brand new. It has cosmetic blemishing to the screen and around the trim. Please see images.
Please note - for wall mount use only (no stand provided). Product is also supplied in non-original packaging.
Please note - Express delivery cannot be fulfilled on any televisions/monitors as we deliver these items with our own driver's and not with a 3rd party courier. Delivery time for this appliance is the standard 3-5 working days.
Includes a full 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty
- Diagonal Size55"
- Panel TypeEdge LED
- Resolution3,840 x 2,160
- Pixel Pitch (HxV)0.105 x 0.315(mm)
- Brightness (Typical)300 (without glass), 220 (with glass)
- Contrast Ratio4700:1 (Typ.)(without glass)
- Viewing Angle (H/V)178/178
- Response Time8ms(Typ.)
- Colour Gamut72%
- Glass Haze2.3%(without glass)
- H-Scanning Frequency135kHz (Typ.)
- Maximum Pixel Frequency578 Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency60Hz (Typ.)
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)N/A
- HDMI In1
- DP InN/A
- DVI InN/A
- Tuner InN/A
- USB2 (Side, Sensor Assy)
- Component InN/A
- Composite InN/A
- RGB InN/A
- IR InN/A
- HDBaseT InN/A
- Audio InN/A
- Audio OutN/A
- Video OutN/A
- Power OutN/A
- RS232 InYes
- RS232 OutN/A
- RJ45 InYes
- RJ45 OutN/A
- 3G DongleN/A
- Power SupplyAC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode)-
- Power Consumption (On Mode)165
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode)0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)1302.6 x 805.5 x 52.0 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)1469 x 924 x 210 mm
- Set Weight with Stand28.9 kg
- Package Weight34.9 kg
- Temperature0℃ ~ 40℃
- Humidity20% ~ 95% (operating)
- VESA Mount400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width26.9(T/B/R/L)
- Frame MaterialPlastic
- External Memory SlotN/A
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Daisychain Videowall SupportN/A
- Energy Efficiency ClassA
- Touch TechnologyInGlass™
Certification and Compliance
- EMCFCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A KCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20 Tunerless : KN22 / KN24 BSMI (Chinesse Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009 CCC(China) :GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012 GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97 EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- SafetyCB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1 BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252 NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC(Korea) : K 60950-1 EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1 INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1 BSMI(Chinesse Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1 RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1 UL(USA) : cUL60950-1 CSA (Canada) : cUL TUV (Germany) : CE NEMKO (Norway) : CE
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels.
If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082
811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component, damaged or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use. Please see product images on the relevant product page for examples of potential cosmetic damages.
All of our refurbished items come with a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the item description. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases will be a vast saving over its normal sales price.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may be a good purchase for you. If you have any question please press our online chat button, call us free phone 0808 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org