What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Zanussi ZNLN18FS1 Fully Integrated 70:30 Split Low Frost Fridge Freezer Sliding Rail is brand new. It has cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
This Zanussi ZNLN18FS1 Fridge Freezer is a fully integrated, Grade A appliance with a 70:30 split of fridge and freezer compartments giving you more storage space than other split compartments. Low frost technology reduces ice build-up, meaning you don't have to manually defrost your freezer. Enjoy efficient, practical cooling with this powerful fridge freezer.
- Automatic defrost in fridge
- 2 half width salad drawers
- 3 full width door shelves including bottle shelf
- 3 freezer drawers
- 1 full width covered dairy compartment
- Removable egg tray
- 3 transparent freezer drawers
- Fast freeze function with auto switch-off
- Hinge type: Sliding door
- Reversible door hinge: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1772x548x549
- Dimensions: 1780x560x550
- Dimensions SBS: xx
- Installation: BI Slide Door
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 1772
- Depth (mm): 549
- Width (mm): 548
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 925 503 180
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- Gross volume Fridge/Freezer: 199/73
- DK_FF_NetVolume_capacity: 195/72
- Number of thermostats: 1
- Lamps, refrigerator: 1, Internal, LED Bulb
- Lamps, freezer: None
- Number of drawers: 3 Full Width
- Flaps: No
- Equipment Zero: None
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 272
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST-T
- Freezing Capacity (4-star Compartment) (EU2017/1369): 3.9
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 35