What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Zanussi ZYAE82FR Integrated Built Under Freezer is brand new. It has cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Zanussi 12 month parts and labour warranty.
More room in your OptiSpace fridge-freezer. The spacious interior makes storing all your favourite foods and ingredients easy. And for larger or taller items, like cakes or bottles, shelves and drawers can be removed. OptiSpace, for more storage
The freezer is designed for family life, with lots of functional storage options. But if you ever find yourself running low on room, the freezer boxes can all easily be detached and removed to suit your specific needs. Lock in nutrients, with FastFreeze
By quickly cooling ingredients with FastFreeze, the most important nutrients are locked in. So you can enjoy better quality meals when you defrost.
- OptiSpace - all drawers are removable to make space for larger items
- Fast freeze to quickly freeze new items and lock in nutrients
- Manual defrosting
- 95 Litres of usable freezer space, enough for 5 bags of groceries
- Reversible door hinge so you can position the freezer wherever you like
- A+ Energy rating to save you money off your utility bills (187 kWh/year)
- 1 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H815 x W596 x D550
- 4 Freezer drawers